1. Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion will run between 5th February 2022 and 23rd February 2022 . Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
3. To be eligible for a chance to win, entrants must enter at the point of purchase at Johnnie Walker Princess Street Retail store at 145 Princes St, Edinburgh EH2 4BL and provide their name, email address, mobile number and date of birth as well agree to promotion T&Cs.
4. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. The winner will electronically be drawn at random on Thursday the 24th of February and notified by email, telephone OR private message within one week. There will be 6 winners
6. The winner will win either (a) Signed Fist XV Scotland Rugby Shirt (b) Two tickets to Scotland v France at BT Murrayfield (c), Two tickets to pre- event plus match (detail – Friday 25th February (Scotland v France) 10am – 12pm.(d) 2x match day tickets SCO v FRA. (e), 2 x tickets to Johnnie Walker Whisky makers cellar experience. (f) £80 fill your own bottle from JWPS retail. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. If the winners does not respond to the notification, a new winner will be drawn using the process outlined above.
9. Without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a stamped addressed envelope for such a response) to the Promoter’s address set out below, the winner's surname and county, and (if applicable) the winning entry. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity (only if aged over 25).
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or this promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
13. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
14. This promotion and these terms are governed by the law of Scotland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
15. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Diageo Scotland Limited
Promoter Address: 11 Lochside Place, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH12 9HA
Please Drink Responsibly. DrinkAware.iq.