1. The Promoter is [ London On The Inside ] of [ Second Home, 125-127 Mare Street, London, E8 3SJ ]
2. Entry into the draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions and illegible, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified.
4. The promotional material provided forms part of these terms and conditions. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, the promotional material shall prevail.
5. There will not be any alternative prizes, no interest is payable and prizes are not transferable.
6. The prize includes (ii) two tickets to the Johnnie Walker Princes Street experience, 2 nights accommodation for 2 people in a 3-star hotel in Edinburgh city centre and 2 return train tickets, off-peak travel, from London King's Cross to Edinburgh Waverley. Transfers are not included. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability and blackout dates apply ii) all spending money and other expenses are costs for the prize-winner and are not provided as part of any holiday prize and (iii) insurance is not provided as part of any prize and it is the responsibility of the prize-winner to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be prudent to be taken. (iv) it is the responsibility of the prize-winner and any travelling companions to check any travel advisories issued by the Government. The Promoter will not be liable or responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any prize-winner or their travelling companion should any prize-winner not redeem a holiday prize as a result of any government travel warning, any strikes or for any other failure on their part to travel. In particular, the Promoter shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to decline or accept an entry, cancel an existing entry and/or aware any prize to an alternative winner if the promoter has grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds, and the Promoter shall not have any liability whatsoever to participants for any loss or damage suffered arising from its exercising such rights.
8. The Promoter decisions made pursuant to the terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
9. This prize draw closes on Tuesday 31st August 2021 at noon sharp.
10. The Winner will be chosen by a computerised random prize draw. The winner will be
contacted by The Promoter with full information of how to book.
11. The prize needs to be redeemed by the end of March 2022, excluding 25th - 29th October and December 2021.
12. A minimum of one month's notice before travel is required to redeem the prize.
13. This prize draw is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be 18+
14. All government COVID guidelines must be followed and Johnnie Walker doesn't take responsibility if the government enforces travel restrictions.
15. The prize may not be combined with any other offers or prizes unless indicated.
16. The Promoter, Smarts and Jonny Walker Princess Street are not liable in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Prize draw for loss of revenue, contract, profits, anticipated savings or loss of data, any special or indirect or consequential losses or any loss of goodwill or reputation. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matters for which liability may not be limited by law.
17. No liability is accepted for (i) any loss or damage suffered by a participant if they have not complied with these terms and conditions (ii) the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any entry (iii) the Promoters failure or inability to contact a participant or award any prize due to any errors omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided or where the participant has not claimed the prize. (iv) any interruptions or errors on or to the website, technical hardware or software errors, or unavailable network connections.
18. The Promoter will use participant’s information for the purposes of administering the Prize draw and it will be shared with train and hotel operators to the extent necessary for the Prize Draw to be administered and prizes to be delivered to winner.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions.