27th March 2020, SCOTCH WHISKY brand Johnnie Walker, today, announces € 500,000 of funding to support bartenders and the trade community who have been affected by the current Covid-19 crisis.)
This pledge includes Belgium and the Netherlands.
Terms & conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / application instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Diageo, Molenwerf 12, 1014 BG Amsterdam, Netherlands (please do not send entries to this address).
1. Bartenders in the Netherlands and Belgium can put in a request to apply for a 500 Euro financial support sum, made available by Diageo (‘grant’).
2. This promotion is open to bartenders in Belgium and the Netherlands, given that at the time of release of this initiative:
a. you are a resident of the Netherlands or Belgium;
b. you are employed by a venue in the Netherlands or Belgium that has a contract with Diageo, you have attended a Diageo Bar Academy event in the last 18 months, or have attended the World Class 2019 event;
c. you have filled out all required fields of the request form on:
- NL-BE: https://www.johnniewalker.com/nl-be/johnnie-walker-trade-pledge/
- FR-BE: https://www.johnniewalker.com/fr-be/johnnie-walker-trade-pledge/
- NL-NL: https://www.johnniewalker.com/nl-nl/johnnie-walker-trade-pledge/
d. you have a PayPal account.
3. Diageo will treat applications on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis, meaning that applications will be turned down once the pledge fund has been exhausted.
Applications of those that are not eligible for this promotion will be turned down.
Depending on the amount of applications, Diageo reserves the right to not communicate on the rejection of applications.
Whenever an application is turned down, Diageo will consider the application submitted later, consistently committing to a chronological review of applications.
4. If Diageo confirms that you (recipient) will be eligible for a payout, 500 Euros will be paid through Paypal before the first of May 2020.
5. The opening date for entries is the 1st of April 2020 at 09:00 (CEST). Applications will be accepted until the 30th of April 2020, 23:59 (CET).
6. In case the website has an outage, applications will be reviewed on basis of the date and time received by Diageo.
7. Names of recipients of the grant will not be released or communicated.
8. Diageo reserves the right to turn down requests that raise the impression to breach Diageo’s Code of Conduct.
9. Exempted are individuals of Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
10. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. Only your first entry will be accepted into the promotion, any subsequent entries will be deemed as invalid.
Entries in different countries count as an entry under these terms & conditions.
11. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
12. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
13. Please check with your local tax authority whether you are required to notify the grant. Diageo is not liable for any taxes that apply to the grant.
14. Diageo can only consider fully filled out request forms. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt..
15. The grant is non-transferable and no alternative will be offered.
17. Third parties that may receive personal data if required for the purpose of carrying out the promotion are:
a. DARE agency London
18. Third parties receiving personal data are bound to and comply with the same data protection standards as Promotor.
19. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Amsterdam courts to settle any such dispute or issues.