Johnnie Walker has officially released a new feature to the recently launched limited-edition scotch whiskies, Johnnie Walker A Song of Ice and Johnnie Walker A Song of Fire.
Both Johnnie Walker and Game of Thrones fans can now immerse themselves in a new augmented reality experience.
Watch as Johnnie Walker A Song of Ice and Johnnie Walker A Song of Fire take shape in the form of the two main House sigils, a Direwolf and a Dragon.
The latest feature - launched in November 2019 - allows the Game of Thrones-inspired Johnnie Walker scotch whisky owners the ability to use augmented reality to bring these mythical creatures to life through their phones.
1. Purchase a bottle of Johnnie Walker Song of Ice or Johnnie Walker Song of Fire, or both – fans that already own a bottle are one step ahead.
2. Access the website on a mobile device - got.johnniewalker.com or scan the QR code attached to the bottle utilising the phone's camera.
3. Following the instructions on the website fans will then see a scene play out featuring a steely-eyed direwolf or a fire-breathing dragon.
4. Once the AR launches, fans are transported into an alternate reality fully immersed in the Game of Thrones world seeing their direwolf or dragon fearlessly guarding their territory.
5. Fans can then screenshot or download a part of the scene to share on social media.
Johnnie Walker whisky drinkers and Game of Thrones fans can now see what it's like to have their very own mythical creature – right at home.